Specially designed for small to mid-sized combi steamers and ovens.
Tasty and aromatic, bite after bite
By reducing taste impairing substances in water, baked goods, fish, meat and vegetables taste even better.
Limescale reduction keeps fine steam jets remain open longer. The result: less downtime
Why BRITA PURITY C Steam?
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Better water means better baked goods. And a more profitable business.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
- Trusted Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps
- Effectively reduces unwanted taste and aroma-impairing substances
- Easy-to-handle cartridge exchange system
- Perfect fit: bypass settings adjustable to direct injection or boiler systems
- Improved flow rate of up to 300 l/h with 1 bar pressure loss
- Capacity of combi steamers/ovens (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, bypass position 1): 4,675-7,907 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See data sheet for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
Water runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.