Better taste and aroma
Reduces taste and odour-impairing substances in mains water. For enhanced food & drink.
Fits your water’s needs
Variable bypass settings let you adjust to local water quality’s requirements.
Protects your machines
Reduces limescale deposits, protecting appliances and reducing maintenance & repair costs.
Why BRITA PURITY Quell ST?
Everybody likes good coffee. The secret ingredient: great tasting water.
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Better water means better baked goods. And a more profitable business.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
- Decarbonises water using proven BRITA System Filtration Technology
- Reduces taste and aroma-impairing elements – also in bypass water
- Allows coffee to develop its full aroma
- Machine armour: reduces limescale deposits
- Business-savvy choice: decreases service and repair costs
- Ideal for catering, vending, and food service
Sizes: 450, 600, 1200
- Capacity of coffee/espresso/vending machines (at a carbonate hardness of 10 °dH/bypass setting of 40 %): 4,217-13,187 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 6.9 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See data sheet for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, with its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.