Purer water on demand
Turn on your kitchen tap for instant filtration.
Enjoy great tasting water
Activated carbon reduces taste and odour impairing substances like chlorine.
Technology you can trust
Quality product from German water filtration expert BRITA.
Understanding the technology
Small filter. Powerful filtration. Thanks to hollow fibre membrane, granulated activated carbon and ion exchange fibre. Discover in this video how BRITA On Tap Water Filter HF works. Watch now.
Why BRITA On Tap Water Filter HF?
Drink refreshing water on demand. All day, every day.
Benefit from budget-friendly advantages. And save money.
Ideal for cooking
Perfectly suited for cooking healthy food.
An ecological and convenient alternative to bottled water.
Great tasting water
Turns tap water into great tasting, freshly filtered BRITA water.
- BRITA On Tap Water Filter HF – HF for Hollow Fibre
- A hollow fibre membrane works similar to a sieve and reduces small particles
- Designed to filter cold water – separate water outlet in system for unfiltered hot or cold water
- Capacity up to 600 litres of filtered water
- Cartridge fits into BRITA On Tap Water Filter System
- Open the housing by rotating the cap.
- Remove the old filter cartridge.
- Insert the new filter cartridge.
- Close the system by rotating the cap until it locks.
- Powerful filtration thanks to hollow fibre membrane, granulated activated carbon and ion exchange fibre
- The system reduces – as far as contained in tap water:
- chlorine and other taste and odour impairing substances
- metals (such as lead)
- particles >1 µm (such as micro plastics)
- 99.99% of bacteria
- pesticides & herbicides
- Preserves minerals such as calcium and magnesium