ActivSelect Technology significantly reduces chlorine and other taste-impairing substances in your drinking water.
A litre of filtered water costs just a few cents – and is better for the planet than bottled water.
Leaves in magnesium & calcium
Innovative filter technology leaves in minerals while filtering cleaner, fresher tasting water.
Why BRITA MicroDisc?
Activated natural carbon
Made of compressed natural carbon from coconut shells.
Great tasting water
Turns tap water into great tasting, freshly filtered BRITA water.
Reduces chlorine and other taste-impairing substances. Leaves in minerals.
An ecological and convenient alternative to bottled water.
Benefit from budget-friendly advantages. And save money.
German quality & design
Count on German quality. Enjoy appealing German design.
The MicroDisc filters the water while you drink.
See how our filtration technology works
Discover how our ActivSelect Technology effectively reduces substances that impair your water’s taste. And leaves minerals such as magnesium and calcium in.
- One BRITA MicroDisc lasts around four weeks
- Easy drinking from water filter bottles and carafes thanks to optimised water flow
- BPA-free (according to TÜV) – made of compressed natural carbon of coconut shells
- Compatible with all BRITA water bottles and carafes
Innovative BRITA MicroDisc Technology:
- uses millions of pores to reduce taste-impairing substances like chlorine
- preserves minerals such as magnesium and calcium
- features compressed natural carbon of coconut shells
- Simply hold under running water, insert – that’s it!
- Fits all available BRITA fill&go and fill&serve systems.
- Find more info in the user manual.